Life Seems So Unfair in So Many Ways

In one week a husband lost his mother and a wife lost her father. Wow. Life can be so harsh at times. The effects of the fall of man are overwhelming.

Not a single day has gone by since I heard that Brandon was gone that I have not thought of that precious boy and his glorious smile.

Baby Martin, infant son of Steven Lee, founder of Sermonaudio.com is struggling to hold onto life after only 20 plus days of living.

http://www.sermonaudio.com/source_news.asp?sourceid=leefamily

And just when the family thought they were out of the woods a set back send everyone into a tailspin.

The need for grace is seems greater everyday I live.

One family who so desires to adopt can't seem to make it work in spite of all their effort and another couple who has no problem creating children aborts a fetus because it is not the right gender.

The gospel is so necessary.

This week a young man, who professes Christ, seemed clueless as to the application of the gospel into every aspect of our lives. And I realized I have to help those who I shepherd see the gospel.

I agree with Paul that if in this life only we have hope we are of all men most miserable (1 Cor 15).

I find it amazing that the same chapter that describes the gospel is the same chapter that indicates without the gospel (and the hope it brings) we would be miserable.

I am ready for Christ to come.

Come Lord Jesus. Come Quickly.